Travelling with my husband on his business trips does have its perks:
- I get to go to places I’ve never visited before.
- I get to enjoy staying in lovely hotels all around the world.
- I don’t have to worry about breakfast.
- I get to shop without feeling guilty cause he’s waiting outside the shop.
- I get to buy anything I like *big fat smile*.
- I don’t have to drive to the gym.
Though, there are some (small) drawbacks:
- I’m alone sometimes most of the day. I eat alone (I don’t enjoy that).
- I have to pack and unpack for him and myself! (despite having lists, I always end up forgetting something (my things, never his) like my face moisturiser or glasses grrr!).
- I can seriously be a travel agent with all the planning and arrangements I make prior to our trips *grumble*
- I put on weight from ‘over-relaxing’. But that’s not a bad thing, is it? 🙂