Aren’t we brave!
5 things about our trip:
1. We flew KL-BKK via MAS. Pay a little extra to reserve your seats when you purchase your tickets. The friends we traveled with were initially not seated together, and when they finally managed to sit together, they were on the last row near the restrooms. Not comfortable at all if you are with a toddler.
2. The stewardess told us we can’t seat two infants on the same row due to safety reasons – lack of oxygen masks.
3. A sling, harness or carrier is a blessing in disguise. The two fathers carried the toddlers in Boba Air Carriers throughout Bangkok! Purchasable at RM220 from Bebehaus, Bangsar Village (friendly sales people who will teach you how to use the carrier).
4. Yes, both fathers were pampered with a daily massage for all their hard work :)
5. Crepes & co. is a great place for breakfast. They serve both sweet and savoury crepes and have a decent children’s menu. If you can, make reservations prior to your visit and don’t forget to ask for high chairs for the kids.